Monday, March 22, 2010

ATTITUDE

ATTITUDE makes up both our inner and outer self. "Our attitudes are our most important assets" is a statement that clearly defines us as a person. Our attitude is seen by all we come in contact with and usually determines a good or bad first impression. This quality in an individual is very important when trying to build relationships with others. I believe to have a positive atmosphere among people a universal positive attitude is absolutly essential. The negativity or positivity can either make or break a team. From previous experience I think a positive attitude promotes togetherness, unity, and everyone having a voice that's is heard within the group, likewise, I have found that a negative attitude hinders productivity and sort of "shuts things down." A saying that I always remember when it comes to attitude is that "If momma ain't happy, noones happy."
There is one person inparticular who comes to my mind when I think about someone who has influenced me because of their attitude: my co-worker and right hand man while at work, Cheryl. Cheryl is a very dedicated person who is commited to giving every member expert customer service. She always comes into work with a smile on her face, regardless what the situation, and always looks for the positive side of problems which makes her a pleasure to be around 5 days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment