Wednesday, March 24, 2010

FUTURE @ OU

My current path at OU has taken a complete u-turn. I came over in the spring 2010 as a transfer senior to take 1 class and applied to the Dental Hygiene program. After not getting accepted to the program I feel like I'm wasting my time this semester. The more I look back on my decision to come to OU to go to the Dental Hygiene after not getting accepted makes me rethink my career path. I tried to prepare myself for the worst case scenario (getting declined) but it never hit me until I actually got the letter in the mail. If I could do anything at OU I would like to be in the Dental Hygiene program, excel in my studies, and most importantly graduate with a degree from this prestegious school. I'm now currently scouting for other options I can take in regards to a career. I find interest in Criminal Justice, Juvenille Corrections, child development and maybe something else in the health sciences field. I look forward to seeing what my future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment